- Payment Due – We require full payment within one week after booking. We will then send you a receipt that will also serve as your boarding pass.
- Cancellation and Refunds- If you cancel your space on a day tour we will withhold a $10 per person administrative fee and if the event involves purchased ticket(s), we will also withhold the price of the ticket(s). These terms apply if you cancel your trip up to three days prior to the tour. Although we do our best to try and resell the cancelled reservation, within 72 hours of the tour date we cannot guarantee a refund unless we resell the space.
- Livery Pick-up / Dropoff Service Included – If you live in the Tucson metro area, including Green Valley, Saddlebrooke and Catalina, we offer a complimentary livery/pick-up service (round trip) from your doorstep to the Airport or our Motorcoach! Several days before departure you will be notified of your pickup time. If you live outside the livery area, our Team Members will be happy to help you arrange other plans to meet the tour group.
- Payment Due – We require a deposit to hold your space on a multi-day tour. Please call our office to ensure availability on a tour, and then upon
bookingyou can pay for the deposit via check, money order or most major credit cards. Please do not mail a deposit without checking availability as most of our tours fill quickly.
- Deposits – Generally, $80.00 per person for tours four days or fewer, $150.00 per person for tours five days or more, or $200 for domestic tours with airfare, and $500-600 for international tours with airfare. The terms and conditions for deposits relating to all international tours, some domestic tours and cruises vary – please inquire upon booking. If we do not receive this deposit within one week after your reservation was made, we reserve the right (due to high demand) to resell the space. Final payments are usually due 30 to 60 days prior to tour departure.
- Cancellation and Refunds – Generally, deposits are refundable up to the final payment date – less a $30.00 per person administration fee for motorcoach tours four days or shorter, a $50.00 per person administration fee for motorcoach tours that are five days or longer or $100.00 per person for domestic tours that include airline tickets. The terms and conditions for cancellations and refunds relating to all international tours, some domestic tours and cruises vary – please inquire upon booking. If there are non-refundable airline tickets or other reservation fees involved, we will withhold that amount from the deposit refund. After the final payment
dateyour payments are considered non-refundable. We suggest travel insurance to ensure you are protected in case of certain cancellations. Find out more information here.
- Late bookings – If you make a tour reservation after the final payment date of that tour, full payment is due within two days of booking that tour. If you book a fly-out after the final payment date, you may be subject to a package price increase to cover airline price increases. Pleasurebent Tours reserves the right to pass on fuel charges as well as air fair increases and currency fluctuations.
Pleasurebent Tours acts solely as agents in arranging hotel, sight-seeing, baggage handling