Travel Insurance Information
Introduction to Travel Insurance
Pleasurebent Tours has long been an agent of AIG Travel Guard Travel Insurance products. Because stuff happens, our team does not travel without their protection. We encourage you to review the information on this page in order to make an informed decision about the travel insurance we offer.
If you have any questions about Travel Guard Insurance,
please contact us.
Why Travel Insurance is Helpful
- If you get sick or hurt when traveling
- If you need to cancel because of inclement weather
- If you need to cancel for work reasons
- If your luggage is lost or stolen
Why Travel Insurance?
- You’ve lost your bag. And your bag had your meds. So you need to find your bag ASAP. Who can help you find that bag or refill your emergency prescription?
- Someone not very nice just stole your passport and wallet. Yikes! You need emergency cash. You need a new passport. You need someone who can get things done fast. Who is that someone?
- You’re in an accident and the medical treatment you need is not happening way out there. That means a medical evacuation. Are you going to coordinate all of that alone after you’ve been in an accident?
- Your extended family has been planning the annual reunion for months. But hours before you take off, your sister-in-law gets too sick to go. So everyone decides to cancel. What happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments? Who can help with reimbursement?
- You arrive in Ireland, but your luggage doesn’t. Who will find it? Who will pay for your travel necessities until you are reunited with your beloved bag? And if it is gone for good (we’re sorry), who will cover all the stuff you just lost?
- You’re walking down a historic old street. It’s amazing. Then suddenly, ouch, you twist your ankle big time. You need a doctor, but not just any doctor. One who preferably understands English. Okay, how will you find this doctor in a foreign country?