Travel Insurance Information
Introduction to Travel Insurance
Travel protection plans can provide coverage for trip cancellation, trip interruption, emergency medical expenses and emergency evacuation/repatriation, trip delay, baggage delay, and more.
Why Travel Insurance is Helpful
- What if you can’t leave home due to an accident, unforeseen sickness or natural disaster?
- Where would you go if you were injured while traveling in a foreign country?
- What would you do without clothing and medications if your bags were lost?
- What if you miss a connecting flight and become delayed for a long time?
- Top 10 Reasons to Buy Travel Insurance
Levels of Plans
For your convenience, we offer 360° Group Choice and Premier plans through Travelex Insurance Services. For more information on which plan is offered for your tour, please see the Pricing tab on the tour detail page.
The product descriptions provided here are only brief summaries. The full coverage terms and details, including limitations and exclusions, are contained in the insurance policy. If you have questions about coverage, please review the policy or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 888.574.7026 or email email@example.com. Travelex Insurance Services, Inc. CA Agency License #0D10209. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company; NAIC #22276.