Health, Safety & Security
The health and safety of our passengers and staff comes first for Pleasurebent Tours. It has always been our policy that Pleasurebent Tours will not take groups on tours to destinations which we feel are not safe, including right here in Arizona. The COVID-19 crisis has only deepened that commitment. Beginning October 1, 2021 all Pleasurebent Tours guests, employees and Tour Directors must be fully vaccinated and complete a Covid-19 Pandemic Consent and Release Form.
We are committed to using the resources provided by the U.S. State Department, the CDC, the health authorities of respective countries, as well as our on-site travel partners, to determine the safety of visiting a particular destination. If deemed unsafe to travel to a specific destination, we will alter the itinerary accordingly or may cancel the tour. We will consult with our Tour Directors on site for guidance on conditions where they live and work. We will establish and adhere to a detailed set of health and safety protocols to ensure your well-being while traveling. While each trip will have detailed guidelines in place, the following represents a brief look at what we expect to be in place at the time of your tour. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pleasurebent Tours Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm at 520-325-8839.
Because of our vaccination requirement, facemasks are strongly recommended, but optional while inside the motorcoach and in group activities. Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and while indoors at U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations. Travelers are not required to wear a mask in outdoor areas of a conveyance, unless local regulations, such as those at National Parks, have this mandate. The CDC recommends that travelers who are fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask while indoors and maintain physical distance when traveling.
- Face coverings over the nose and mouth will be required when appropriate. The use of face coverings will be dictated by current CDC guidelines regulations, and on-site conditions as determined by the Pleasurebent Tour Directors. Travelers can expect face coverings to be required on international and domestic flights, in transportation hubs such as airports, at indoor sightseeing venues, onboard private motorcoaches, and on all forms of public transportation.
- Your Tour Director may ask any guest who exhibits signs of a cold (or other non-COVID-19 illness) to wear a face covering on the motorcoach and during group activities.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the tour
- On tours that utilize headsets, your individual headset covering will be new to the tour and sanitizer will be provided to allow for regular cleaning
- Guests who develop cold or flu symptoms while on tour will be required to immediately seek professional medical care
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to the beginning of your tour
- Be screened for good health, including mandated self-reporting of any symptoms of illness prior to joining our group
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and most airlines are implementing their own health and safety precautions, including conducting health screenings prior to boarding and mandatory face coverings. You can learn more about individual airlines’ details on their websites. While local conditions may vary based on the destination, the protocols above will be followed with additional safety protocols implemented where necessary.
All transportation vehicles will be cleaned, and all surfaces sanitized regularly throughout the tour, and drivers will have hand sanitizer available for guests.
All hotels and lodges utilized will be cleaned regularly, with a particular focus on guest rooms and high-impact areas such as check-in desks, lobby areas, restaurants, and fitness centers. While specific protocols may vary by destination, we will utilize only those establishments that commit to maintaining a high level of cleanliness and sanitation.